There is now a generic concession on for the above event which is listed below.
Tickets should not be posted out and proof of eligibility must be shown.
Criteria Proof of Eligibility Description:
• Aged 65 or over (Any proof of age documentation (i.e. National entitlement card, pension notification, passport or driving licence))
• A full-time student (Matriculation card/letter from educational establishment confirming full-time study status)
• An asylum seeker (Letter from Home Office confirming status)
Patrons who receive the following benefits:
• Care allowance
• Council tax benefit
• Incapacity benefit
• Disability living/working allowance
For all of the above the following can be used as proof: Letter of entitlement or bank statement showing payments crediting your account, the letter or statement should be dated within the last three months.
Universal Credit will replace the following benefits:
- Child Tax Credit
- Housing Benefit
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Working Tax Credit
Patron who have the following:
- War disablement pension National Entitlement Card (for disabled people)
- Disabled persons railcard
- Glasgow Young Scot or Kidz Card
For all of the above the following can be used as proof: a valid card. Please note that the event reserves the right to require customers to produce proof of entitlement, as outlined in the table above, in order to gain access to the venue during the 2019 European Athletics Indoor Championships when using a concession ticket.
Children under 2 at the time of the event do not require a ticket and can sit on an adults lap. Children over 2’s – under 16 years qualify for the child discount and must have a ticket